You can find most of my software products on my GitHub page. All of them are under GNU GPL v3 licence. In particular:
- AIUR, a StarCraft: Brood War bot. Web page and sources.
- GHOST, a user-friendly constraint satisfaction/optimization framework aiming for speed.
- POAdaptive, a bot playing to microRTS and handling decision-amking problems under uncertainty by mixing constraint programming and decision theory. It uses GHOST. Sources.
- Wall-in, a constraint satisfaction/optimization solver to make optimal walls in StarCraft. Sources.
- DeepPPI, a deep learning model to predict protein-protein interaction. Sources.
Massively parallel meta-heuristics
- Adaptive Search (parallel version), a meta-heuristic to solve combinatorial optimization problems. Sources.